14 August 2016

Read my books on any device

I recently took a poll and found that about 30% of my readers read my eBooks on their iPhone, iPad, Nook, or Kobo. The majority of readers are on Kindle, and because of this and because of exclusive contracts with Amazon, I have several books that are only available on the Amazon Kindle bookstore.

However, if you don't have a Kindle, you can still read my Kindle-only books! Amazon has a free Kindle app that you can download and use on a computer, tablet, iPad, iPhone, or Android phone. Click the link below to get the app so you can read all of my books.

Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices

Here are my books that are only available for Kindle:
(Click on the image to see where to purchase the book)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment