20 August 2016

The Summer Series now on Kindle Unlimited


I have great news for my readers who use Kindle Unlimited. All 4 books in the Summer Series are now enrolled in Kindle Unlimited, which means you can read them for free if you're a subscriber!

More than half of my readership uses Kindle Unlimited, so I know it's a popular program. I also use it myself. If you don't know what it is, it's like Netflix but for books. You sign up for a Kindle Unlimited subscription for $9.99 a month and then you get unlimited access to books and audiobooks. How awesome is that??

You can click on the link below to get your first month free and then take advantage of it by reading The Summer Series! (Or any of my other books!)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be a fifth book or does the series end with her saying "yes"?

    ReplyDelete