14 December 2016

Amy's 2017 Reader Survey

Can you believe the year is almost over? This was my best year yet, as far as writing goes. I managed to write and publish 9 novels and 3 novellas! I can't even begin to tell you how great it feels to finally be a full time writer and be able to pour my heart and time into writing.

For 2017, I plan to publish 10 full length novels and a few novellas! I've always been a writer of teen contemporary novels, but I've recently had an idea for a series that would be a teen paranormal romance. While I will go back to the Summer Unplugged series that everyone loves, as an artist, I have to branch out and write different things from time to time or I get burnt out. And this paranormal series won't get out of my head. It is begging to be written!

I'm not sure if suddenly writing in a different genre would throw off my readers, (or even disappoint my readers who are used to the books I write), so I'd like to ask you to take a survey about my future books.

I'm the only person who will see the answers and it's all confidential and anonymous. It'll also only take a minute or two, so I'd love it if you'd take some time to answer it for me:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WJ88GHB

Thank you all so much for being such amazing readers and for making 2016 a great year for books! I am a very lucky author to have such a dedicated group of readers! Every letter and email I get from you guys makes me smile. I hope you'll enjoy my latest release, Lana's Ex Prom Date, and let me know in the survey what you'd like to see from me next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment