18 April 2017

The Immortal Series is complete!


I am so thrilled to have completed my first paranormal romance series! The Immortal Bond released last week and so far it's had wonderful reviews. This was my first time diving into a paranormal series since I usually stick to contemporary romance, and I really loved it. My characters meant a lot to me and I enjoyed creating an immortal world that's different from everything else out there.

If you haven't checked out the series yet, now is a perfect time. You can read all three books on Kindle Unlimited for free! (Click here)

I'd love to know what you think! Leave a review online or send me a comment below!

Up next, I'm writing a YA contemporary called Natalie and the Nerd. It will be released in May. The cover reveal is happening on Instagram, so head over and make sure you're following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment