14 July 2017

Help get Believe in Spring published!


Have you enjoyed reading the new novellas in Jett's series this summer? I've really loved writing them! Unfortunately, my crazy fast publishing schedule of releasing one book every two weeks mixed with the decline in book sales has caught up with me. I don't have the funds to dedicate to publishing Believe in Spring any time soon. I've had to work extra jobs and cut back on writing time to make up for slow book sales and writing always gets pushed to the back burner.

That's where you come in!

I just started a Kickstarter to help me fund the publishing of the final book in Jett's series! I charge 99 cents for the novella on Amazon, (and Amazon adds tax), so on Kickstarter, if you pledge just $1, I will send you a copy of the eBook when it's finished. Easy!

Pledge more and get more. You can find all of the details on the Kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1083992193/believe-in-spring-novella-the-jett-series-box-set


It would really mean the world to me if you can pledge just $1 to help me get this book into the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment