11 September 2017

Introducing First Love Shorts - a new series by Amy Sparling


I recently felt a little overworked from writing one novel a month. I happily do it for my readers though, but recently I've heard that many of you love reading but don't have the time to read full length novels, especially after school starts for the year. 

Soooo, I had an idea that I'm very excited about! First Love Shorts!

What are they?

Weekly short stories that are around 10,000-15,000 words and will only take an hour or two to read. I'm releasing 10 of these in my "First Love" series, and they'll all be fun, romantic, teen stories about finding your first love.

Each new story will be released for Kindle and on Kindle Unlimited on Fridays. The first one is called The Text Dare and will be out this Friday. Read more about it below:

Sixteen-year-old Jess Parker is stuck babysitting her little brother all weekend, which is why she accepts her best friend’s dare: to text the random phone number they found written on a lost piece of algebra homework. When the owner of the number texts back, Jess and Max hit it off through their anonymous conversation. The last thing Jess expected was to spend her boring weekend texting the guy of her dreams, and now that she’s crushing hardcore on a guy she’s never met, she hopes he’s actually the guy he claims to be.
The Text Dare releases on Friday, Sept 15th! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment